Surveyor expertise in Russia SKS-M. Inspections and expertise
One of the components in the implementation of the transportation process of any goods is to conduct control measures aimed at checking the quality of products and methods of its transportation. Surveyor expertise in Russia (Novorossiysk), conducted by SKS-M, will allow all interested parties to be confident in a positive result. The extensive experience we have gained in conducting inspections of all types of goods, ranging from food, construction products, bulk and liquid cargoes.
The independent Surveyor
Survey service should be carried out with the assistance of independent expert organizations. This guarantees all parties of the dealing confidence in the impartiality of inspections on the quality of the goods, packaging, loading and discharge, as well as of the transport used in the delivery. In cases where shipments are international, the involvement of a survey company becomes even more relevant.
Our specialists, their many years of experience – a guarantee that we are able to resolve all arising issues during the transportation of goods in the shortest possible time.
Surveyor examination of SKS-M in Russia | Types of inspection:
- checking the quality of goods for compliance with the terms of the contract, GOST and other regulation documents;
- financial-economic expertise;
- Quantity checking of the goods directly in the vehicle, including in emergency situations;
- sampling of goods for laboratory research;
- selection of arbitration samples of the goods;
- verification of compliance of the packaging and labeling data on the product and packaging to the requirements of the deal;
- examination of the goods in case of shortage or inconsistencies in the quality of goods and packaging according conditions of the contract;
- determination of the damage degree to the goods during transportation (determination of the percentage of loss in quality);
- the implementation of pre-shipment control of goods and of raw;
- examination of the number of places and goods;
- sampling for research and issuance of a certificate of conformity;
- determination of the conformity of the goods to the terms of the contract and the documents;
- determination of the customs and market value of the goods;
- inspection of packaging and labeling, as well as the condition of transport vehicles;
- loading / discharge supervision;
- quantity control during loading.
During the transportation of goods most often a lot of intermediaries: manufacturer, carrier, warehouses and other companies. Surveyor expertise in Russia (Novorossiysk) from the company SKS-M is a professional assessment of the cargo condition and transport at all stages of its transportation. It is reflected in a special document – in a report, which can be used in various disputes related to the assessment of the condition of the cargo.